1. Eligibility: SONGMICS Sweet Bedroom Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to the residents in US (limit to 48 contiguous states of United States and D.C., excluding Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO address and Puerto Rico), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and representatives of AMEZIEL Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Participation in the giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: AMEZIEL Inc. (4215 E Air Port Dr, Ontario, CA 91761).
3. Timing: The Giveaway begins on April 10, 2020 and ends on April 30, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the giveaway
The winners will be selected randomly on 5/6/2020.The winning information confirmation email will be sent to the winners before 5/10/2020.
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, entrants should visit the links below:
and follow the link and instructions to submit the registration form of a valid email address. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Giveaway.
4. Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Giveaway Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the giveaway and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. The winners will be randomly chosen on 5/6/2020. The winners will be contacted via e-mail before 5/10/2020. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or provide any other requested information within the required time period (before 5/25/2020, 11:59 PM PST), potential winner forfeits the prize. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-5 weeks after the conclusion of the giveaway.
There will be 6 prizes in total. Here are the prizes links below:
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV")
Vintage Side Table
Industrial Side Table
- The address provided would be incorrect or inaccurate.
- That the mail has been redirected to a SPAM by the mail server.
For All Prizes: The actual value of prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor.
Limit: One (1) giveaway prize per person.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the SONGMICS Sweet Bedroom Giveaway if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the SONGMICS Sweet Bedroom Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, AMEZIEL Inc. and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Giveaway or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) to the extent permitted by applicable law any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Severability: If the application of any provision of these Official Rules to any particular facts or circumstances shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court, arbitration panel or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then (a) the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the other provisions of these Official Rules, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby; and (b) such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In addition, if any provision contained in these Official Rules shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with applicable law.
© 2020 AMEZIEL Inc.. All rights reserved.