You need sign in First!
This Website (this"Site") is
owned and operated by Wuppessen, Inc. ("Wuppessen"). Your use of this Site is
accessing, using or browsing this Site, you acknowledge and agree to be bound to
these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms or if you do not agree with our
Any use of this Site inconsistent with these Terms is deemed unauthorized access. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time, without notice to you, by posting changes on this Site. Check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes to these Terms.
Wuppessen owns all rights, title and interest in this Site, all text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design and organization of this Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on this Site, including all intellectual property and proprietary rights. This Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Wuppessen. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names on this Site (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, Wuppessen or other owners that have granted Wuppessen the right and license to use such Marks.
Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Your use of this Site is limited to personal and non-commercial use. You may display and download onto a single personal computer and print in portions of the material from this Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit this Site or any content, products or services obtained from this Site.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. (To contact us for any other reason, please use the Contact Us link on the Site.)
Please provide the following
information in the following order (including Paragraph
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
3. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and a telephone number.
4. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this Site should be emailed or mailed, at your choice, to:
1730 E Cedar Street Ontario, CA 91761
Phone Number: 909-529-0922
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Wuppessen, Inc. All rights reserved.